This is the ideal in luxury, holiday living! Situated in one of Rye's prestige locations and on an acre of land, this fantastic family home has 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (one with a bath) and a stylish outdoor entertaining area to envy! Featuring multiple relaxation zones to escape to, it's the perfect luxury family retreat.
All of your holiday desires have been thought of, which include the following:
* 12 metre solar heated swimming pool (please note that the water fountain is not operational)
* Synthetic grass tennis court (not for night time use)
* Golf putting green
* Billiard table & bar area
* Table tennis table and indoor soccer table
* Basketball hoop
* Fridge with water/ice dispenser
* Nespresso coffee machine
* Foxtel and WiFi
* Ducted vacuum
* Ducted heating
* Coonara heater
* Air-conditioning throughout
* Large outdoor dining and lounge area
* Large outdoor kitchen with BBQ and pizza oven
* Multiple entertaining and relaxation zones
* High chair and portacot
* An acre block consisting of large landscaped gardens
* Huge front driveway area, suitable for boat parking
Located in a peaceful, private, secure location, yet only a short 5-10 minute drive to the front beach, Rye shops, Peninsula Hot Springs and local wineries.
BEDROOM CONFIGURATION - 5 BEDROOMS - SLEEP 13 PEOPLE
Master bedroom - King bed with en-suite, WIR and Flatscreen TV
Shower and Toilet Room (adjacent to main living areas)
2nd bedroom - Queen with WIR
3rd bedroom - Queen with BIR
4th bedroom - Queen with BIR
5th bedroom - Family / Children's Room (sleeps 5) comprising of 2 Bunk Beds - ie 1 x Double Bed Base with a Single on Top and 1 x Single Bunk Bed (with WIR)
Parents Retreat Upstairs with Flatscreen TV and DVD player
Family Bathroom upstairs with corner bath, dual vanity and WC
Separate WC / powder room upstairs
We only rent the house to families or mature groups. Definitely no schoolies.
Sorry, we do not permit pets.
Bed linen and bath towels are included for every booking. Please note the solar heater in the pool is turned on during the months of November to April and requires the sun to be effective.